Tuesday, June 11, 2019

One week, PostOp

One week after the surgery for compartment syndrome. It hasn't been all sunshine and flowers. Leg hurts, but hurts in a different way. Seeing as to how Mr S described what needed to be done, it's not too much of a surprise it's going to hurt, but it's causing sleeping issues again. Mostly because I can't sleep on my right side, as it's the outer leg/calf that had the surgery. Tomorrow, I get to see the practice nurse, and my first visit with a new physio, Simon. Oh joy.

Keito, Mister Old Cranky it seems, has taken to biting me really hard to wake me up around 4am. He came >.< this close to getting a reflexive backhand. Wing  put Loki in the back yard, think he was the one that bit me.  No, it was Keito. So Wing put him in the back yard with Loki.

No comments:

Post a Comment