Monday, June 17, 2019

Physio appointment

With Simon, the Nice Sadist. (I have explained this to him, as all physiotherapists have to be a wee bit sadistic to deliberately hurt patients in order for them to get well)


He's amazed he can hit something painful, and I might yelp, but I don't move the sore leg he's working on.


This will come as no surprise to those who know me, but I have been overdoing the exercises... again.  Part of the problem is I'm in a hurry to get back to were I was prior to everything going to shit. Also, the lack of activity has skewed my sense of time. I thought it had been 3 weeks since surgery, but it's only been 2.

 
So, after some massage therapy to help with the fluid build up, and the over tightness of my leg, I was sent home with instructions to slow down a little.


Bets as to whether or not I heed those instructions?

No comments:

Post a Comment