Monday, August 11, 2014

Maybe that 3rd battery pack for cordless weed trimmer was bad idea

Because I never know when to stop.

For the past few weeks, I have asked, repeatedly for assistance from the male bipeds.  First it was to clear some of the weeds that had grown back, and then just to remove twigs and branches so I could level everything with the weed trimmer.

*sigh* 

Drained all three of them cutting the grass/weeds on the side of the house, and some of it out front, too.  Hands hurt like hell from the vibrations. I got gloves with gel padding to absorb the vibrations, but someone forgot to tell the manufacturer that there is a difference in finger sizes from the middle finger down to the pinky finger, so they are of no use.

I now have clear areas to stand to take photos of Supermoon tonight.   Already have what gear I'm going to use set up and tested it last night, so I'm good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment