Sunday, March 8, 2015

First off, a thank you

A thank you to Stevo for his efforts...

Last year, a friend borrowed my "Welcome to Paradox SciFi Original Series" box set, and then never returned it. When I asked about it, I was told it had never been borrowed.

So, I went in search of it online, and it turns out that because of the sound track, there were copyright issues and places that had sold it before no longer did.

That left me looking for used. Twice, I got burned by people who claimed it was original discs, only to find they were bootlegged, some just recorded from TV airings, with station logos on them.

I checked ebay. No joy there either... until today. I just on the off chance typed in "Welcome to paradox box set" again, and TA DA! 

To quote seagulls on FINDING NEMO.. MINE!

Again, thank you Stevo for what you did for me earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment