Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What we had here was failure to communicate

Dana, council member, came out to examine the gumtree that shed a huge branch a few months back.  It was scheduled for pruning, with the promise that I would get the mulch, and my neighbor would get log sized branches.

Tree lopper came out, and was privvy about the arrangement, pruned the tree.

This morning, the chipping crew came out with nary a clue about the mulch/logs arrangement. They couldn't cut the branches because last week, someone stole the chainsaw out from the truck during a job.

But never fear, they came up with a way. They fed the branches that were thicker than my forearm in backward, chipped away until it was log sized, and put it aside. They did this with many of them.

So, neighbor has firewood, and I have a HUGE pile of mulch. I have already spread out 5 wheelbarrows full. I am done as my left calf muscle is having nerve pain fits, and this activity is a bit much while I am still wheezing and coughing from this flu.

But it smells soooo nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment