Monday, July 4, 2016

Uh, no thanks

After the crap we went through with the last clique-y camera club, including the president of it showing up at my door, uninvited, to threaten and intimidate me, the last thing Wing or I want is to be part of another one.

So, imagine my surprise when I got an email from a different member of the club, telling me he started his own and would we be interested in joining it, as we had so much to offer yada yada yada.

One of the biggest part of the surprise is how the fuck did this person get my email address, as we were supposedly struck from the membership (I so hope they did a bell, book and candle). I showed Wing the email, and he told me not even to bother to respond.

So, pressed the DEL key and sent it into the bitstream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment