Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy for someone, but sad

Un-son, Robin is heading to Germany to audition to continue his music studies. This has been his dream for years, and as happy as I am for him, I "haz a sad" that he is going away.

I will miss hearing his singing while I am puddling around in the back yard weeding and hanging out clothes.  I will miss hearing his singing as he is coming up the street.  And the conversations.. he has a great sense of humor.  His assistance, and help (he was the one that went over the neighbors fence, down the drop to hand me Loki when Loki fell off neighbors roof and broke his leg).  Yes, I will miss Robin.


 


I wish him the best, and really hopes he lands his dreams.  And when he does, I will be able to say "I knew him when..."

No comments:

Post a Comment