Friday, August 21, 2020

I need a new knee support, but for the left leg.

I tried one of those knit compression sleeves with the silicone strip that is supposed to keep it from slipping? Well, it doesn't. So, I tried using it under the old "Big Bionic Bertha" hinged knee brace. I had some success, but... I started getting a rash from the silicone strip.

*sigh*

LIGHTBULB! Turned the sleeve inside out, THEN put BBB over it. Successful.... but, it made ummm (thinking of delicate way to put this) it made shifting clothing out of the way for bodily functions difficult. I really don't want to have to schedule toilet breaks.

Let my fingers do the walking, and with review sites, questions asked, products examined, what I bought was a scaled down version of BBB., so I won't need the silicone sleeve under it, and the hinges won't catch on clothes (or doorways if I cut my corners too close)

No comments:

Post a Comment