Friday, April 2, 2021

I feel like a walking pharmaceutical experiment

Been on the Duloxetine for a few weeks.  I saw GP last week, and I told him how it would wear off late in the afternoon, or early evening. Because of that, pain was getting up up at night.  Dr H suggest I go with a 60mg dose in the morning. Uhh, seeing how Dulox hammers me with nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, I made the suggest about taking 30mg in the morning, and 30 before I had off to bed.  This was amenable to Dr H. Tonight will be 2nd night taking Dulox before heading to bed.

Saw both psychiatrist and psychologist. Yes, I have depression. Yes, I have suicidal thoughts. I sometimes actually cried when I woke up, because I woke up. Be that as it may, I'm not doing anything that will prevent me from waking up.  Both have told me when I'm not being rocked with pain all the time, the depression should be alleviated.

Still hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment