Friday, January 16, 2009

Why I don't like

"The Good Guys".

I have tried to get major and minor appliances there, and end up just leaving. Why? Because of their stupid rule of not giving you the model number of said appliance.

My old Simpson stovetop died. It needed replacement, and since I didn't want to do a full on kitchen remodel, I needed to know if the one I was interested in was a certain size, so needed the model number, as I had printed off which models fit the dimensions I needed. I was told "We don't give out model numbers." Ok, I left, went to RetraVision, asked the same questions, and got the answers I needed.

Three guesses which store we got the stovetop?

Then again, last year, the wall oven died. Once again, Good Guys, even though I told thiem I needed to know what the model number were so I could pick the one that would fit into the existing opening in the wall. Again I was told "We don't tell or give out model numbers."

Second Verse, same as the first.

Until they change that policy, I don't see me ever getting any major (or minor) appliances there.



No comments:

Post a Comment