Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ok, that was strange

For some odd reason, my computer decided not to hard lock (the mouse was still active) but become unresponsive. I could move my mouse from monitor to monitor, right click, do everything you typically do with it, but nothing I selected would launch, or change (ie scrolling)

I rebooted, did a CHKDSK just to be sure, and all was well.  Rebooted again, and just for shits and giggles, put in the wireless keyboard that came with new computer. The passing strange is that all is working fine now.  I'm confused.

On a different note, I managed to pick up a helluva great bargain. I noticed my 3 yr old Intuos3 has a crack in the acrylic cover. Now, anyone who has a graphics tablet knows that the styluses (art pen, air brush) can total to more than the tablet cost. So, I went on a hunt, and managed to find an Intuos3, Large, for $99. Why so cheap? No stylus!  The down side is this, though, I thought just the drawing area would be larger. Uhhh, the tablet is almost twice as large. I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat...err desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment