Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear Universe, you can go.. as my grandmother used to say

Go piss up a rope.

I bought Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended, and LightRoom 4. Imagine my grrr when I tried to open the CR2 files from my G1X, only to have PS say "unrecognizable format". Whohuhwha.." Tried PhotshopElements 10... same same.

Tried in LightRoom 4, and had a (temporary) YIPPY! Right clicked, "edit in Photoshop" only to have a popup window say "This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in version 7.0 for full compatibility. Please updated Camera Raw plug-in using the update tool available in the Photoshop help menu"

The GRRR ARGH! is that there is only Adobe Camera Raw 6.7RC1. The kicker is, according to many sites, that v7.0 will only be available for those using Photoshop CS6.

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?

They release software that isn't even compatible with itself? An order of logic, table one, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment