Friday, December 7, 2012

That went very well

It was Wing 's Mumble-ty Mumble-ty birthday yesterday. He tried to let it sneak by, but I announced to family and friends that it was, and it resulted in a flood of birthday wishes.

After he went to work, Alan and I wrapped his present, and I prepared ingredients to make a lime/coconut cheese cake. Picked limes off the tree, grated the lime peel, squeezed the limes and proceeded to use my birthday present, Sunbeam Stand Mixer, and got busy making this:





I had jokingly asked him what did he want for dinner. "Satay chicken of SahTAY chicken?". He said "Surprise me!". Far be it from me not to 'obey', I called a local Chinese restaurant and ordered some home delivered take out.

Wng came home, and found the dining room table all decked out with a luscious meal, a gift, and we indulged him for the evening. :) All in all, it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment