Friday, December 21, 2012

The World didn't come to an end

No one flung off the surface of the planet, no earth shattering kaboom, not even a spilled salt shaker. Just the celestial cycle starting over again after it's path being well charted by the Mayans.

But I do have one helluva nasty cold. Been fighting with sore throat, fever, and exhaustion. Exhaustion is mostly because I can't sleep. I tried to rest yesterday after getting up at 4am, but when Loki heard me get up and he was all purr purr headbump, meow. Found myself falling asleep sitting up and figured that was a good time to go lay down.

No sooner did I start dozing off the phone rings. It was Wing. *sigh* At least he was apologetic for waking me up. You would think that after 12 years marriage, he would remember "She's sick, she will be resting"

Forced myself to stay up late enough so I wouldn't wake up at 3am... didn't help. I woke up shortly after 3 am, still feeling like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment