Thursday, September 12, 2013

Starting to wilt here

Been up since 4:30ish am, because Wing felt it was necessary to tell me he wasn 't feeling well. And I'm the type of person, once I'm awake, I'm awake. On rare occasions I can get back to sleep, but that wasn't to happen today.

Got up, fed the two male Purr Kids (Ziggy wasn't interested in eating yet) Didn't do too much as I didn't want to disturb Wing. I swear, if a gnat burps, the noise of that would wake him up.

Waited for the mail to arrive. Photo5 box still hasn't arrived, so I decided to read up on the Canon Photo5 site to see what the brief was about. Flour, texture and contrast. Ok, then pillaged my own kitchen to find what I would need to set that up and do it.

Three 20 minute sets, 2 clean ups and three set ups, checking images, and then being satisfied with some images. Now, just have to figure out which crop/size I want.

Re-ordered coffee yesterday, and they arrived today. Not too shabby, but the deliveryman giave me the creeps. Car parked in the drive way, and he walks up and yells "ANYONE HOME?" To which I answer "Yes, be right with you."

Normal so far, yes? I open the door, and he looks me up and down a few times, asks my name, which I provided, then he stepped a bit closer looking down then up but this time his eyes didn't reach my face.

Hey, I'm no prize, but I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise. I backed up and made sure the box of coffee was between him and myself. Wing, in the bedroom, coughed and this guys eyes darted over my left shoulder. I said "My husband is home, not feeling too well today." He handed me the thingamabob to scribble my signature and left with alacrity. I actually felt relieved.

Now, I'm starting to feel that early morning rising, compounded with going to bed rather late last night. Will try to make it until at least 9pm, then it's jammie time!

No comments:

Post a Comment