Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Another small sign of improvement

Last night, Wing and I went to Cottesloe Beach, to photograph the "Sculptures by the Sea".

The first year, we went, it was hellish for me. Bad back, weak leg, walking on shifting sand. I had to sit down every 10 minutes or so walking because it just hurt so much. Took us close to 4 hours to do the entire loop.  And I was lamed up for about a week.

2nd year. Still caused pain, gave my left leg a lot of grief, and I still had to take breaks but after every 20 minutes or so. Took over 3 hours. Hurting unit for about 5 days.

3rd year, pretty much repeat of 2nd year, but walking break every 30 minutes, lame for about 3 days.

This year, I went from one end of the beach art, to the other end. Took about 2 hours. BUT, the only time I sat down was when I was waiting for Wing to finish taking his 10th shot of the same piece of art work.  A bit stiff today, but once I was up and around, I was fine, and started doing laundry, vacuuming rugs and planning dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment