Monday, March 3, 2014

Didn't plan on an early start today


But my dreams has something else in mind. Woke up before 5am due to a nightmare. And here I thought I was too old for such things. *sigh* I did try to go back to sleep, but Keito had other ideas. Nibble Nibble, snog, nip, MEW! *again, sigh*

So, got up, stayed quiet so not to wake anyone else. Got dressed in shorts, baggy shirt, sneakers. Grabbed MP3 player, loaded an audio book on it, and did 30+ minutes of laps in the back yard. While I was doing it, I spotted Wing and Ziggy watching me. I don't think Ziggy understood what I was doing, because she looked very perplexed. (Human, are you lost or something?)

Waited until Wing went to work, then I went to work. Laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, pruning and feeding/watering potted plants.

Now, I feel like I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment