Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trance is asserting herself

This morning, instead of waiting inside her cubby cube in the bathroom for one of us to come in, she was pounding on the door demanding to be let out.  I shooed Ziggy away from the door, and let Trance out.

Trance cautiously came out, remembering how Ziggy behaved yesterday, but come out she did.  I immediately started getting the food dishes ready. Keito and Loki were meowing and stopping my shin and ankles.  Ziggy was looking for Trance. I put a stop to that right away.

I also woke Wing  up, as he is going to help with this.  Oh, and this morning (rolling eyes) he said he is going to not interact with Trance too much, as it 'might be making Ziggy jealous and setting her off."  *insert facepalm here* Both Alison and I have been telling him that for the past week, and now it's suddenly his idea?  Oy! Grateful, though, he has at least joined the conversation.  heh

No comments:

Post a Comment