Friday, July 25, 2014

Good Morning 4am

Once again, I am up early because of feline behavior.

I heard this low, not quite silent growling, and felt something slowly climb over me, and settle down where one pillow overhung another. The growl got a bit louder.  I reached out, and felt a small muscular body, grabbed it and held it close. Flicked on the light, and it turned out to be Ziggy.  Her growling grew in volume and I looked around, and there was Trance, slowly slinking towards her.

Since Ziggy was under an 'overhang' of pillow, hiding her from sight, and kept my arm wrapped around her. She quieted a bit. I got up and shooed Trance away. 

Tried to go back to sleep, but even though both Loki and Trance weren't in the room, Ziggy kept intermittently growling. So, I tucked a blanket up over her, and then she started purring and dozing off.

 

Guess she knows who can keep her protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment