Monday, November 24, 2014

Post Surgical Check up for Loki

Vet was very pleased with how well the surgical wound is healing, and very happy to hear "What limp?"  as the reply to her question about the limp that brought Loki to the vet.  That in all probability means that the lump is a callus from an impact from a bad landing.

Loki has a few small abrasions on his paw, but it's from his trying to groom, and getting scraped on the edges of the "Cone of Shame".  Surgical elastic gauze put on the edges, and I have some ointment for that.  They gave him an injection of antibiotics so I don't have to stress him out anymore today.

Right now, Loki is curled up on the sofa behind me.  Me, I'm still exhausted from photo workshop yesterday. I was so tired last night, when I went to sleep, I dreamed about climbing into bed and falling asleep. Next thing I knew, it was 7am and purr kid was bugging me to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment