Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dear Amazon dot com;

I usually have nothing but praise for you, but not this time. I got an sponsored ad on my Kindle E-Reader. I was very interested, logged onto Amazon, look at the item, the options making note that it said "This item ships to Kardinya, Australia". So, ok, I tried to order it. Imagine my surprise when "There was an error with your order, cannot ship to designated address." Huh? So, back back back, try again, only to have the same error. Contact Amazon help. I'm told "Oh, but you're given a link to go to to get the item!"

Really? This is the item that says it ships to Kardinya, but doesn't.

Here's the same item that does ship to Kardinya.

 

$60 bait and switch difference due to location? My momma didn't raise any fools.... might have married a few, but didn't raise any. My 'personal shopper' has agreed to $25 over forwarding postage costs, should I so choose to get said item. And to Amazon.. next time you try to screw me, kiss me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment