Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dear Seagate

Screw you.

Yes, I know you replaced the faulty drive 2 years ago, but I have something I need to say. 
When I sent my faulty drive back to you, and you sent one back after your tests showed what mine did, that the drive failed, I presumed you had sent me a new drive with the normal 3 year warranty.

Well, the replacement drive you sent started having failure issues of the same sort.  So, I take photograph of the Part number and serial number that is printed on the underside of the drive.  Imagine my shock and anger to find out that you did NOT send me a new drive, but a 'recertifed' aka refurbished drive, but also not covered under warranty!   I am taking the drive to PAYAM data recovery, HOPING they can recover the data. 

This is the 3rd Seagate drive I have had fail. You man now figure the odds of my getting another one.. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment