Monday, March 28, 2016

Earth to Seagate Technologies..

No where in any of my correspondence with you did I ask you, request from you, financial assistance in the costs of the data recovery of the faulty drive you sent to me to replace the faulty drive I sent to you.

What I did send you was my displeasure and disgust with the level of quality of goods and services.  But as I have had to select slowest service, because I can't afford $4k for a quick service, I emailed to let YOU know you have to wait for ME, for a change.

Now, shut the fuck up with your excuses, with the use of using an 8pt font so I didn't know I was getting a refurb instead of a new replacement drive for your faulty one, you cheap SOBs.  And if or when I actually do get another refurb from you, I'm sure it will make a great paperweight as I would not trust to put any data on it, especially after 3 Seagate failures in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment