Tuesday, June 5, 2018

6 Month Post Op (plus 4 months post accident) check up

Had an appointment with Mr S, the osteo surgeon that did my total right knee replacement.  I still have some residual bruising and pain on both tibia from the car accident, but he was thrilled when I said my left knee is hurting me more than my right knee does now.

I do still have a few issues. If I stand too long without moving, or even when laying down sleeping, and shift my right leg, I get a quick stab of pain on the inside top of the right tibia. Mr S that is more from the car accident, and will go away, not as a gradual fade, but more like a switch off. One day, I will get up, and it just won't hurt.  Looking forward to those good times.

Oddly enough, we also got our Subaru back. 

Sandra Chung (@sandra_chung) • Instagram photos and videos


It looks showroom new, and after seeing the list of repairs and new parts, I still am wondering if it would have been less expensive to have replaced the car! 

No comments:

Post a Comment