Thursday, June 7, 2018

DxO has Released a 'New' version of NIK

I got an email from DxO about how they've re-released a "New and Improved" version of NIK software.  Well, I downloaded the demo and tried it out.

If you already have the free version that Google put out, or even the older paid version before Google appropriated it,  and it's working, don't bother paying for this one.  I installed it to Adobe products, and even installed in in Corel PaintShop Pro.  I saw NO difference between this new one (which says it's $49 USD but when you add it to your 'cart', it goes to $69 USD) . 

Now I have read that certain Mac systems, after an OS update, NIK no longer functioned, and this new version has rectified that, but if you're running a Windows PC, this isn't an issue.

Unless they make all the NIK tools work in other than just Adobe, if yours is working, you can skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment