Wednesday, March 13, 2019

New day, new medication regime

Saw Dr. H. yesterday. No more Ativan 2.5 and only 1 Lorazepam in the morning, maybe another one in the afternoon, and then Lyrica before bed time. I can after a week or so, if I don't wake up groggy, take another Lyrica at the start of the day.

I've been off the Ativan, an on half doses of Lorazepam for a while, mostly because I would forget to take it.  I was told it would take a few days for the Lyrica to work. Joy. 

This morning, my right hand and foot were tingling, and my right hand was shaking.  I took one Lorazepam.  45 minutes later, the tingling and tremors stopped. 

I'm hoping the Lyrica will put the brakes on the chronic nerve pain I have had since the spinal fusion, and now the knee replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment