Tuesday, May 21, 2019

And so it continues

Even though it's been 16 months since I had the total knee replacement, I have been having chronic, sometimes jacking up to sharp, pain on the side of my shin, that would run down to the top and side of my foot.

Today, I had the muscle pressure test done.  I have to say, it was not what I would call a pleasant experience, whatsoever!

Normal muscle pressure is between 5 and 10.

But since when is anything normal about me?  Mine; 35 and 42.

I see my OS next Tuesday... probably for a surgical appointment to be made.

I am medically tired.  Spinal fusion, followed by gall bladder removal, followed by large ruptured cyst on my back, followed by knee injury, followed by total knee replacement, followed by car accident injuries, followed by pneumonia, followed by seizures. 

My name isn't Job, but am beginning to understand what he went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment