Thursday, May 23, 2019

Well, that was sneaky

I have been using Cole online grocery shopping, coupled with the Coles credit card for free deliveries over $100 for years.  It's been useful due to health issues (knee, knee replacement) and when Wing  was working for companies that sent him out and about for weeks.

Today, I go to place an order and see I'm being charged for delivery.  Whohunwha?


I started a chat window and it turns out that starting May the 5th, they no longer offer free deliveries for orders over X amount anymore.  They have "Free Zones" which is a wide window of time (typically 8 hours) on specific days.   Can no longer order two days ahead of time and be waiting on the day.


I told them that I was very disappointed, and seeing as the free delivery if I used my Coles Credit Card was the only reason I got the credit card.  I feel like it was a long play bait and switch. 

Not happy, and I will tell them about it in more than just a brief chat window.

No comments:

Post a Comment