Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Being undermedicated?

I was quite sore from my out and about on Saturday and Sunday. Monday was hectic, and I ended up forgetting to take my morning meds (lorazepam, Lyrica, Duloxetine, and Celaxib) I didn't realize it until after dinner. Then it dawned on my why I was in so much pain all day.  So, I took my morning meds, stayed up late, and took the nighttime Lyrica. I skipped the night dose of lorazepam)

Went to bed, and woke up Tuesday morning, with leg a bit stiff.  I got up and walked around, and it took me about 10 minutes to realize my left knee, with the exception of my arthritis twinge I'm used to, had zero pain.  All day Tuesday, I was up and about doing things without pain.

Today is Wednesday...  and I have to say that my left knee feels better than it did Monday, but worse than it felt Tuesday.  This makes me want to try what accidentally happened Monday night again.  I also have a feeling I am being under medicated regarding the nerve pain.  Personally, I think taking 300mgs of Lyrica along with 60mgs of Duloxetine tackled the nerve pain.  Yes, I will be making appointment with my GP to find out about this. I'm also keeping a diary regarding pain levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment