Monday, June 21, 2021

Oh wow.

I just came home from my appointment with Dr H. I told him about the Monday Mistake and my knee having no pain on Tuesday. I then old him about how I re-created the Monday Mistake, and had the same results the following day. I have been taking 300mg twice a day for the past two days, and have had no knee pain.

He said the almost instant relief of pain shows it is definitely neuropathic pain. I am now officially on 300mg capsules twice a day.

Dr H did tell me that I have to be careful not to over strain my leg, as the muscles and structures around it are weak from using a brace and crutches, but ya know something. I am just so jazzed by the fact that yes, it's not all in my head, it is neuropathic pain, and there is light at the end of the tunnel... and it's not New Jersey! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment