Thursday, September 28, 2023

Not too much happening

Still recovering from upper respiratory infection. I don't mind taking the antibiotics, but that steroid inhaler makes everything taste funny, even if I rinse and brush.

Been thinking at lot about Loki. I miss him so much, but I'm so grateful that the last few weeks, he would seek me out, and I would make a blanket bed on my desk for him, or he would snug up to my leg on the footstool. I think he was seeking me out for whatever comfort as only his human could give him. 

I'm still having trouble reconciling a otherwise healthy cat getting oral cancer.  But I knew on that day, I had to let him go, no matter how much heartache it gave me.

I remember telling him, when I first picked him up at Cat Haven, some day you're going to break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment