Friday, June 10, 2011

The Mechanics of walking

I have been going for a walk before lunch, but today I wanted so see how the lower back pain started. It was actually rather interesting.

Turns out it starts in the upper right glute, then starts hurting under the last left rib (the floating rib, and my guess is because the glute is getting sore, I am adjusting my posture to relieve the pain there) and works its way straight across. Then the entire lower back becomes stiff, then the lower back from ribs down just painfully locks up so breathing is a bit.. well I can't take deep breaths, because the ribs on the lower right side just lock up and don't move. This is what makes having a regular exercise regime difficult to keep on.

Going to make appointment with a physio and see what he/she can do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment