Friday, June 24, 2011

Price of notoriety?

ShadoutCarver sent me something from the US. After it was shipped out, it was spotted that the wrong house number had been typed on the shipping label.

I get rather frantic IM and email from the sender, with a copy of the "Attempted to Deliver" information. I waited until 9am and called local Post Office. I explained, provided the tracking number, and even the senders information.

I told him I would be sending my son down to get it, as I have a horrible cold and really don't want to be out and about. He asked "He has same surname?"

I said no, and explained how I 'married' my last name.

He said "Aren't you the photographer I see with the camera and camera bag?"

Yes

"Oh, just send him down with his own ID and your telephone bill and he can pick it up for you."



No comments:

Post a Comment