Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ever the opportunists

Still not feeling too great, but sort of coherent right now. Whatever this is, all I have is body aches (understatement) and a fever. I woke up this morning, twice, wondering my I felt so crowded.

I was surrounded by Keito, Loki and Ziggy. Or as ShadoutCarver said "Mom's warm! Everyone pile on!"

When my fever broke for a while, I kicked off the blankets, and laid back down. During lights out, I felt itty bitty feet climb on my leg, up to my hip, and then off the bed. Then I felt itty bitty feet mincing back up on the bed (from Wing 's night stand) onto my leg and hip again, round and round... until I pulled at least one of the blankets up over me, and spread part of it out for Ziggy to sleep on.

A nifty side effect of Ziggy being there is Loki didn't do his usual "Mom's a trampoline!" to get me up. He walked around the bed, head butting me in the face, meowing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment