Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why is it

When you write up something in a forum about a program not working, and you even list how you already have everything set up properly, have already uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem persists, you get some @sshole (or @ssholes) saying "Works fine for me! Did you (insert instructions to what you have already stated you have done) and make sure you have (insert the proper set up you have already informed you have done)."

1: Works fine for me!

I am just so effing happy for you. How does this help me?

2: Did you set it up correctly?

Hey dipshit, did you miss the part where I told you I did? Do I need to make the letters bigger so you can READ IT!?

As much as I wanted to reply with the above, I didn't. I did, however, state that their comments weren't of any help, that I already did have it set up, and what I don't need is someone telling me it works fine for them, but for someone who has had this problem and knows what the solution is.

No comments:

Post a Comment