Monday, October 24, 2011

It's been a helluva weekend.

Photography/Portraiture workshop was good. Got rained out at the end, but we got everything we needed. I had posted some of the photos so the model and instructors could take a gander. What I didn't expect was someone not involved to take the photo off where it was hosted, edit it, and then repost it on his blog. I will give him this, no problem when I politely, yet firmly, asked him to take it down, and don't take my photos for editing without my permission.

Went out to lunch with Mother In Law. She is such a hyper little thing. After her flitting from one subject to another, repeating herself, and seemingly discussing the same things over and over (no, she doesn't have dementia or Alzheimers, she just flitters from one thing to another over and over).

After we dropped her off at home, I asked Wing "Does she have OCD?" He kind of chuckled and said yes, not bad, but she does have it. That explains her need for the same routines, and even if she has checked to see if doors and windows are locked, she will make the rounds, even if she had just done it, one more time.

Wing cooked dinner tonight. It was something he had fixed a few weeks ago, but I was so sick, the smell and sight made want to hurl. It's actually quite yummy! :D guess I'm recovering.

I keep seeing ad from radio stations trying to bribe people to watch the latest reality show. No thanks, I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment