Tuesday, April 3, 2012

he's back in the saddle again

That means Wing is going back to the dojo tonight. I can only imagine how stiff and sore he is going to be tomorrow morning. It's been three months since his last training session, as he had knee surgery. Then he goofed a few times, making the knee very sore, setting himself back a few weeks. Also, I made him wait until we came back from Hamilton Island. Last thing I wanted was to having him limping around.

On an aside, I did manage to catch the cold Wing had. At least the worst of it waited until I got home. Silver lining and all that. :)

Have about 100 photos of "Canon Island" up on Flickr set "Canon Island 2012"

Still have the videos to go through. Fun fun!

Good news is I did manage to get a room at the Pan Pacific for "DoomCon". Not at SwanCon block rates, as I wasn't planning on taking a room until last week. Negotiated good rates though, seeing as Wing won't be there every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment