Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I get back from Swancon

And I find a bunch of little things wrong. Good news, my computer is fine. Bad news is my default user account is wonky somehow. I am in the process of 'cloning' the account, without copying too much from the wonky one.

Then my Stakka drive decided to have an error, so I cracked it open only to find the small drive belt for spinning the carousel had broken. Need to take it somewhere to be repaired, as I have nothing to replace the drive belt, so it will have to be repaired. I will not just throw it away for the want of a small rubber drive belt.

Shifting the photos I took at SwanCon from laptop to external drive so I can edit them on the 'big screen'. I didn't realise I took 25 gigs worth. Of course many of them are dupes, or ones where the flash didn't cycle fast enough. Don't know what will end first, the transfer or the battery giving out.

Have so much laundry to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment