Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally finished with that

Spent the week, yes the week, cleaning out two closets. It's not just sorting through clothes, tossing out old tatty stuff, bagging to be donated items, but it's the laundry. Things get musty smelling just from not being moved around. My legs are sore as all get out from doing deep knee bends over and over.

So now, I have another bag half filled with "to be thrown away" , and one over filled bag of "to be donated" items. Next, Wing is going to have to do the same thing on his side of the closet. I'm not going to, because I don't want to end up tossing something out that he wanted to keep.

So, I decided to start my Babylon 5 marathon. One particular episode, "Mind War", really chaps my ass. Not the episode itself, as it's well written and acted. What chaps my ass is this: If Jason Ironheart was such powerful Psi-entity, he should have not only discovered Talia Winter's sublimated Psi Corp created personality, he should have discovered it and expunged it. I know it's silly, but it's a huge plot fuck up, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment