Friday, July 20, 2012

Sorry, Ziggy.. I'm just a silly human

Ziggy has been stress licking her back foot again. I think it's because of the pecking order 'argument' between her and Loki. He hasn't hurt her or anything, but she definitely knows she's 3rd in line.

This morning, she was pawing at what I thought was her cat toy on the sofa. I obliged and played. She would chase it around, then go away. I put said toy back on the sofa. She kept jumping back on the sofa, and pawing again. Then this silly human noticed she was actually pawing at the harness and leash. I picked it up, and she jumped down to the floor, but didn't run away.

I walked to the side door, and said "You want outside?" like I do with Loki and Keito. She walked up to the door. I slowly bent over and clipped on the harness. She complained about it, but when I opened the door, she trotted out, announcing to the world that QUEEN ZIGGY WAS IN ..err OUT OF THE HOUSE! She proceeded wander around, sampling young grass shoots for about 15 minutes

She is now all curled up on top of the cat tower, looking rather relaxed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment