Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I hate waiting for a delivery

I know it's coming. I checked the tracking and it's 'at the Perth Courier', and has been since 8am this morning. But I have things that need to be done, so Alan manned the waiting room (living room) while I got some errands done.

Hopped on my bike, first stop, Kardinya shops. Got new battery for my pendant watch, and repaired the broken chain. Then went into store and picked up a few needed items. Went to the pharmacy to see if I could wrangle up another wrist splint that didn't have the velcro digging into my arm. No joy. So got back on the bike, and headed to the South Street Pharmacy. The only one that was empty in the display was the one I was looking for. I discussed it with the pharmacist and she said that there's a good chance the reason I can't find the one I've been looking for for the past 2 weeks is that it was discontinued. So, I got it's replacement. Supposedly it's 'breathable'. What I want it for is when one splint is all sweaty from bike trip or other reason, I can take it off, put on another and wash it.

Came home to a slightly worried Alan. Because I decided to head to South Street Pharmacy, I was out longer than he expected. You have to remember, he has anxiety issues concerning bike riding. So, I've promised him that the next time I head to one place, and decide to go somewhere else, I will send him text message so there will be no panic involved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment