Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Now that's what I call recycling

Started a load of laundry. When I opened the cupboard to get the laundry soap, I noticed that my plant food had leak out because the bottle had tipped over. Had to clean it up. Grabbed a tea towel, and 4 cup measuring cup for water. Filled the cup, dunked the tea towel and wiped up one shelf. Rinsed the the towel in the measuring cup.

Hmmm, looked like proper plant food, so I took the cup which was now diluted plant food, and started feeding the plants! Refilled measuring cup and rinsed the towel three more times, repeating the feeding of the plants. Did the same thing on the shelf underneath, cleaning the last of the spilled plant food, and feeding all the potted and hanging plants in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment