Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I think OnOne needs to know this

I downloaded and installed beta version of  PhotoSuite 8. It worked great, but it caused some problems.

1: Disabled certain other OnOne plugins.  PhotoTools 2.6 Pro would open to solid black previews, and PhotoTune 3x kicked back an error and wouldn't launch.  PhotoTune not too much of an issue with me, but PhotoTools have custom presets that weren't transferrable to PhotoSuite 7x, so pretty sure I will have the same problem with v8x.

2: Prevented Browse In Bridge from functioning in ALL versions of Photoshop. CS5E, CS6E and CC, both 32 and 64bit.

I uninstalled it, and all is working as it should again.

Now, this could be because it's beta, but going to tell them about it, because if this happens in the full release, I'll be very pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment