Saturday, November 23, 2013

Turned 45 today...

Too bad it was a U-Turn. :)

Ah well, time marches on. People have asked "What's it feel like?"

Seeing as the problems I have now originated when I was in my early 20s, I really don't feel any different.

Went out for a micro wine crawl with Wing , Meegan and Daryl after a nice pasta dinner with Wing.

Heading out today to pick up new contact lenses, different 'script, as my myopia has improved, and current lenses are just too strong.

Will also be putting in order at the butchers' for Giftmus Turkey. I have to be a bit more careful in the kitchen this year, as it seems every year someone has some dietary no no (no lactose, no gluten, or other food allergies). It's no hardship to do this, I just have to make sure to keep cooking/mixing implements separate.

Well, heading off to order a pteranodon for December, of which I will cook to perfection again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment