Friday, January 3, 2014

Felt a bit like being in a time warp

Wing and I went out for another photoshoot in Northbridge. I found out why my Konstruktor SLR camera wasn't advancing the film, fixed it, loaded it, and took it for it's trial run.

I know I made a few accidental double exposures, as it's manual film advance, and you have to do it before activating the view finder. Oh well. I did notice that the exposure counter doesn't advance along once for each frame, so when I tried to advance to another frame, and it wouldn't, I just stopped trying.

Got home, took Konstruktor (henceforth to be called Konnie) into the windowless guest toilet, closed the door, put my hand over the lens, activated the viewfinder, pressed the shutter, and tried to advance the film. Nope, that was the last shot. Wound the film back into its canister and it now awaits a short trip to be developed. (Nope, no longer have a darkroom, nor do I really want one, not with the three purr kids)



The time warp was this: Felt a bit of discontinuity not offloading the images to my computer to look at them right away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment