Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wow, that was fast!


The faulty 3tb Seagate drive arrived at Seagate repair yesterday. I have the email notification that it arrived and was signed for.
I just got an email from Seagate. My replacement drive is on its way back already. :) 
Now, I haven't gone all hausfrau, but my steam mop (with accessories) arrived.  It works great. That being said, I had to email them because:
1: The measuring cup was cracked in two places.
2: two of the 6 pads don't fit (yes, tried one, it kept slipping off, tried another, it kept slipping off. Tried the remaining ones, no problem.)
3: there was water already in the tank, and unless I find something or am told they're tested for leaks before shipping, this was supposed to be NEW.
Let's see how long it takes for them to get back to me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment