Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Well, that’s that.

After some careful thought, and discussion (thank you, carverkins, for saying what everyone kept either ignoring or not wanting to mention.) with friends and Wing , I quit that certain photography group. I didn't want to leave in a blaze of anger, or vitriol, and put great thought into my "Sayanora", drafted it, proofed it, and then submitted it. It is as follows:
So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Facebook has me spread too thin and stressed out, and I've found myself spending way more time trying to catch up and keep up than I would like. There's a few other things of a personal nature that have left me in a bit of a tailspin, so it's time to take time for myself.
Time for me to 'decompress', and as I feel I really no longer have anything to contribute to this group, it sadly is one of them to receive the ax. I've tried to clear as much of my junk from here as I could, and if any more is found, I hope that the admin will just remove them.
So, take care, and happy snapping. (divides self by Zero... POOF!)
Then I clicked on "Leave Group" and all the anxiety and stress lessened immediately.
So, now, I'm going to grab a good book, and read for a while. I haven't really been able to concentrate the past few days, and I can now. PANDEMIC here I come, ready or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment