Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Whohuhwha?

But I just has someone come up to my door, and tell me if Wing doesn't stop complaining/talking about what happened last week, the person he has complained about will sue. That said person has gotten a lawyer and is drafting a cease and desist. Smart move to not email the threat to me, just threaten face to face.

I told him last week to just let it go. That what's done is done.  I've said my piece, and I'm done. And for some reason the person who dropped by seems to think I control Wing? It's not like he's wearing a shock collar, or other device to make him behave.  They might have better luck going to his mom and telling her to tell him to behave.

But threatening to sue me, and then him?

Barratry: the offense committed by people who are “overly officious in instigating or encouraging prosecution of groundless litigation” or who bring “repeated or persistent acts of litigation” for the purposes of profit or harassment. It is a crime in some jurisdictions.

When said person left, I sent a panicky message to Wing. He called me back almost immediately. 

Like I really need something else to be keeping me awake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment