Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A suggestion I sent to PetPlan insurance

Here's hoping I get a reply.

One of our cats is currently in the Veterinary Hospital. The reason I am writing this isn't about coverage, as we have it, but the payment arrangements.

Now I know that too often veterinary practices get stiffed on what they are owed, and that there are unscrupulous people making false claims. however, I am not one of those.

I don't want to skip on necessary treatment my moggie needs, but the credit card is having fits.

Then after he comes home, I get to submit the claim, and then wait.

I have had great experience with your claims department, so please do not view this as complaint on that. But is there some way that PetPlan could come up with something like HBF or Medicare card? That we pay the gap, and PetPlan pays directly to the vet instead of this 4 step method of paying the vet, submitting the claim, waiting, and the you processing it?

Thank you Sandra Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment