Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dear Flu.. get thee GONE

Back to feeling cold and in a lot of pain (ribs, diaphragm, large joints).  Got up, took some ibuprofen with codeine, and got into the shower. I normally take 4 min shower, with the occasional 10 min when I am washing my mop.  Not this time. Lets just say I wasn't conservationally motivated this time.

Once the teeth stopped chattering, I shut the water off,  pulled thick terry cloth robe into shower stall, and put it on. Dried off any parts not covered by robe. Draped a blanket over me.

Immediately went into kitchen and nuked a cup of water, added LEMSIP.  Currently sipping it now.

Alan said I look like shit, and I am not going to gainsay him on that.  He also said "You don't get sick often, but when you do, get hammered."  He has been great, making sure I can rest during the day, making sure that I eat something even if I don't want to.

And now Wing thinks he might be coming down with it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment